We Have Answers...!
General Practice Q&As
We do not currently accept insurance. Although we are a medical practice, the majority of services we perform are elective and not covered by insurance.
However, if your visit is medical in nature, you may be provided with a receipt to submit to your HSA/FSA for reimbursement as allowed by your plan.
Consultation is complementary for medical aesthetics and anti-aging services.
Consultation fees start at $150 for medical assisted weight loss and chronic disease management visits. These can be up to 60 minutes in length and involve a very detailed medical history.
We may require at least a $50 booking fee for your appointment. This may depend on the type of appointment you are booking and the estimated length of the appointment required for your treatment.
Appointment deposits are subject to change per management discretion. Your booking deposit is applied toward your treatment cost.
We accept all major forms of payment including cash, check, and credit card. There is a 2.6% surcharge applied to your total when using a credit card.
We do not offer financing, but a payment plan may be arranged on a case-by-case basis.
We understand emergencies and unforeseen circumstances arise.
Notification to cancel or reschedule your appointment with at least 24-hour’s notice does not result in a cancellation fee.
No show or cancellation in less than 24 hours may result in a $50 cancellation fee.
When you reschedule and complete your treatment the $50 cancellation fee may be applied to your total service charge.
We work with each client to discuss treatment objectives and review the likely outcomes, and benefits and risks associated with each treatment.
Once services are purchased, they are not refundable.
Skin care products and at home treatments are refundable within 7 days, if unopened and not tampered with.
If a skin reaction occurs to one of our products it can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of purchase.
We pride our practice on honesty and integrity, aesthetics is not an exact science and there are many variables from person to person. If you are not satisfied with your outcome, we will work with you to achieve the best results possible.
We would love to host you and your closest friends for a special event (i.e. birthdays, bridal showers, bachelorette parties) at our office!
We will work with the host to customize services including neuromodulators, dermal fillers, energy boosters, and IV drips.
Special pricing for your event and host incentives are offered.
Neuromodulators are FDA approved prescription medications such as Botox®, Xeomin®, Dysport®, and Jeuveau® which target the muscles that cause unwanted expression lines and wrinkles on your face – such as frown lines, crow’s feet, and forehead lines.
Neuromodulators are injected with a small needle into the targeted muscles blocking the signal for them to contract. This causes the muscles to relax, and the result is a reduced appearance of unwanted lines and wrinkles.
Typically, neuromodulators peak around day 14 and last 3-4 months on average.
Ways which may lengthen the duration include:
- Closely following our post-treatment instructions
- Combine your treatment with medical-grade skin care products to make your skin healthier
- Use other medical grade skin care treatments to fight fine lines, wrinkles, sunspots, and improve skin texture, tone, and build collagen and elastin
- Eat a healthy diet, and stay hydrated
- Schedule your treatments regularly – every 3-4 months – don’t wait too long after the effects have worn off before your next treatment.
Yes, many factors may cause the destruction of neuromodulator molecules making them less effective, including:
- Various metabolic or immunologic processes
- Increased exercise
- Sun and heat exposure
- Smoking or vaping
- Too much stress
- Poor diet, dehydration
- Not following post-treatment instructions
- Not touching, rubbing or massaging the treated area for at least 4 hours
- No vigorous exercise for 24 hours
- Avoid excessive alcohol 24-hours before and aftertreatment
- Avoid heat and direct sun exposure for at least 4 hours
- Avoid laying down after the first 4 hours
- Avoid putting on any makeup for that day
- Wait at least 7 days before another skin treatment such as massage, facials
You will receive detailed post-care instructions following your treatment.
Dermal Filler Q&As
Dermal fillers are FDA-approved gel like substances (ie. hyaluronic acid, calcium hydroxyapatite) which are injected under the skin to help diminish facial lines and restore lost volume and fullness in the face and body for a more youthful appearance.
- Plump thin lips
- Restore volume to shallow contours
- Smooth and soften facial creases
- Improve symmetry in facial features.
- Dermal fillers may also be used on other parts of the body as determined by your health-care professional to rejuvenate and restore volume in other areas.
The effects vary in duration depending upon the area injected and the product used.
You can typically expect your results to last anywhere from 6 months up to 2 years.
We’re happy to help! Send us a message by using the link below – and we’ll get back to you at our earliest convenience!